Terms of service
Terms of service
1. Scope & Defense clause (1) For the legal relations between the operator of the site (hereinafter referred to as "Provider") and its customers based on this website, the following general terms and conditions apply exclusively in the respective version at the time of account creation.
(2) Deviating general terms and conditions of the customer will be rejected.
2. Disclaimer (1) Claims for damages of the customer are excluded, unless otherwise stated below. The above disclaimer of liability also applies in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider, if the customer claims against them. (2) Excluded from the exclusion of liability stated under point 1 are claims for damages due to injury to life, limb and health. Also excluded from the disclaimer is the liability for damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, its legal representatives or vicarious agents.
3. Choice of law and jurisdiction (1) The law of the Madagascar applies to the contractual relations between the supplier and the customer. (2) Jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the provider is the domicile of the provider, if the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law.
4. External linksspan> The website contains so-called "external links" (links) to other websites on whose content the provider of the website has no influence. For this reason, the provider can not assume any liability for this content. For the contents and correctness of the provided information the respective offerer of the linked web page is responsible. Upon notification of an infringement by the "Report link" function, the link will be removed immediately.
5. Severability clause Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
6. Claim The operator reserves the right to block or delete publishers accounts without giving any reason and to modify the existing data. The only payment methods are those that the operator claims.
7. Legal process The legal process is excluded. Addition for Publisher Accounts Guidelines for payouts: All users of our website are required to comply with the program policies. Please read this carefully. For policy violations, we reserve the right to suspend links or disable your user account at any time. Exceptions must be expressly approved by Liendy. When your account is deactivated, you will no longer be able to participate in the Liendy Payout Program. Please read carefully our program policies.